Buying a Home in Brunswick County
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of buyers throughout the home buying process. Buying a home is an exciting adventure, but it can also be time-consuming and costly if you don't have all the best information and resources at hand. Margaret Rudd & Associates offers comprehensive and proven buyer's services to save you time and money and make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful for you.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Access to all listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the most up to date and accurate information.
- Assistance locating potential properties as well as arranging private viewings of the property.
- Prior to writing an offer, we will do our due diligence on the property, the sellers and the situation to ensure that we present the best off the first time.
- We will know the current market inside and out and will research and prepare comparable sales information on each property on which you write an offer.
- We will handle all aspects of the negotiation process to ensure the best purchase scenario possible and look out for your best interest.
- We will coordinate the entire transaction (including lenders, title, inspectors, home warranties, etc.) from beginning to end ensuring that we close escrow with the least amount of challenges possible.
- We will go the extra mile to communicate to you and all parties involved. You will always know what is going on at every step of the way.
Are you ready to buy a home in Brunswick County? Contact us today to get startedâweâd love to help!